Acid reflux and anxiety can play off each other. Stress and other psychological traits of anxiety can increase acid...
Augmenting estrogen and progesterone through hormone replacement therapy (HRT) causes heartburn and acid reflux leading to increased risk of...
Low acid coffee provides those with heartburn, acid reflux, and other digestive disorders a promising alternative to standard coffee....
Lacto-fermented foods and beverages are beneficial in preventing the occurrence of heartburn, acid reflux, and GERD. These foods provide...
If you are like the millions of people suffering from heartburn at night, you probably dread laying down each...
Pregnant? Experiencing a burning sensation in your chest? Acid reflux during pregnancy is common, particularly in the third trimester and may also cause nausea, regurgitation or a heavy feeling in the stomach.
- Proton Pump Inhibitors Increase Mortality Risk July 12, 2017
- Obesity and GERD are Strongly Connected May 15, 2017
- Hormone Replacement Therapy and Heartburn in Women April 24, 2017
- Low Acid Coffee for People with Heartburn and Acid Reflux April 3, 2017
- Narcotics Cause Heartburn and Worsen GERD February 2, 2017
- Do NSAIDs Cause Heartburn and GERD? January 24, 2017
- Lacto-Fermented Foods and Beverages Treat Heartburn November 17, 2016
- The 2 Positions You Should Avoid to Prevent Nighttime Heartburn July 8, 2016
- Silent Reflux: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention, and Treatment January 20, 2016
- What is GERD? January 5, 2016