Acid reflux and anxiety can play off each other. Stress and other psychological traits of anxiety can increase acid...
Augmenting estrogen and progesterone through hormone replacement therapy (HRT) causes heartburn and acid reflux leading to increased risk of...
Low acid coffee provides those with heartburn, acid reflux, and other digestive disorders a promising alternative to standard coffee....
Pregnant? Experiencing a burning sensation in your chest? Acid reflux during pregnancy is common, particularly in the third trimester and may also cause nausea, regurgitation or a heavy feeling in the stomach.
- Increase the Effectiveness of H2 Blockers August 14, 2017
- Anticholinergic Medications Cause Heartburn July 27, 2017
- Proton Pump Inhibitors Increase Mortality Risk July 12, 2017
- Obesity and GERD are Strongly Connected May 15, 2017
- Hormone Replacement Therapy and Heartburn in Women April 24, 2017
- Low Acid Coffee for People with Heartburn and Acid Reflux April 3, 2017
- Narcotics Cause Heartburn and Worsen GERD February 2, 2017