Acid reflux and anxiety can play off each other. Stress and other psychological traits of anxiety can increase acid...
The Mediterranean diet and drinking alkaline water are shown to be better at treating acid reflux than PPIs. Consider...
Pregnant? Experiencing a burning sensation in your chest? Acid reflux during pregnancy is common, particularly in the third trimester and may also cause nausea, regurgitation or a heavy feeling in the stomach.
- Which Aloe Vera Forms Are Best For Acid Reflux? September 18, 2017
- Mediterranean Diet Treats Acid Reflux Better Than Medications September 13, 2017
- Iron Deficiency and Acid Reflux September 1, 2017
- Probiotics for Heartburn Relief August 23, 2017
- Increase the Effectiveness of H2 Blockers August 14, 2017
- Anticholinergic Medications Cause Heartburn July 27, 2017
- Proton Pump Inhibitors Increase Mortality Risk July 12, 2017