Obesity is the leading cause of GERD symptoms. Weight gain increases the risk of GERD, including those whose weight...
Augmenting estrogen and progesterone through hormone replacement therapy (HRT) causes heartburn and acid reflux leading to increased risk of...
If you are like the millions of people suffering from heartburn at night, you probably dread laying down each...
- Obesity and GERD are Strongly Connected
- Hormone Replacement Therapy and Heartburn in Women
- Low Acid Coffee for People with Heartburn and Acid Reflux
- Narcotics Cause Heartburn and Worsen GERD
- Do NSAIDs Cause Heartburn and GERD?
- Lacto-Fermented Foods and Beverages Treat Heartburn
- The 2 Positions You Should Avoid to Prevent Nighttime Heartburn
- Silent Reflux: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention, and Treatment
- What is GERD?
- Acid Reflux and Anxiety