Laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR), also known as silent reflux, is the reflux of stomach contents into the larynx (voice box)...
- Obesity and GERD are Strongly Connected
- Hormone Replacement Therapy and Heartburn in Women
- Low Acid Coffee for People with Heartburn and Acid Reflux
- Narcotics Cause Heartburn and Worsen GERD
- Do NSAIDs Cause Heartburn and GERD?
- Lacto-Fermented Foods and Beverages Treat Heartburn
- The 2 Positions You Should Avoid to Prevent Nighttime Heartburn
- Silent Reflux: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention, and Treatment
- What is GERD?
- Acid Reflux and Anxiety