Augmenting estrogen and progesterone through hormone replacement therapy (HRT) causes heartburn and acid reflux leading to increased risk of...
Laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR), also known as silent reflux, is the reflux of stomach contents into the larynx (voice box)...
- Obesity and GERD are Strongly Connected
- Hormone Replacement Therapy and Heartburn in Women
- Low Acid Coffee for People with Heartburn and Acid Reflux
- Narcotics Cause Heartburn and Worsen GERD
- Do NSAIDs Cause Heartburn and GERD?
- Lacto-Fermented Foods and Beverages Treat Heartburn
- The 2 Positions You Should Avoid to Prevent Nighttime Heartburn
- Silent Reflux: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention, and Treatment
- What is GERD?
- Acid Reflux and Anxiety