Obesity is the leading cause of GERD symptoms. Weight gain increases the risk of GERD, including those whose weight...
Lacto-fermented foods and beverages are beneficial in preventing the occurrence of heartburn, acid reflux, and GERD. These foods provide...
If you are like the millions of people suffering from heartburn at night, you probably dread laying down each...
Laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR), also known as silent reflux, is the reflux of stomach contents into the larynx (voice box)...
- Obesity and GERD are Strongly Connected
- Hormone Replacement Therapy and Heartburn in Women
- Low Acid Coffee for People with Heartburn and Acid Reflux
- Narcotics Cause Heartburn and Worsen GERD
- Do NSAIDs Cause Heartburn and GERD?
- Lacto-Fermented Foods and Beverages Treat Heartburn
- The 2 Positions You Should Avoid to Prevent Nighttime Heartburn
- Silent Reflux: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention, and Treatment
- What is GERD?
- Acid Reflux and Anxiety