Anticholinergic effects of medications like Benadryl cause acid reflux and heartburn by slowing digestion and by compromising the closure...
- Increase the Effectiveness of H2 Blockers August 14, 2017
- Anticholinergic Medications Cause Heartburn July 27, 2017
- Proton Pump Inhibitors Increase Mortality Risk July 12, 2017
- Obesity and GERD are Strongly Connected May 15, 2017
- Hormone Replacement Therapy and Heartburn in Women April 24, 2017
- Low Acid Coffee for People with Heartburn and Acid Reflux April 3, 2017
- Narcotics Cause Heartburn and Worsen GERD February 2, 2017