PPIs, a heartburn drug used by millions, are linked to a higher risk of death. Increased mortality rates are...
Augmenting estrogen and progesterone through hormone replacement therapy (HRT) causes heartburn and acid reflux leading to increased risk of...
Low acid coffee provides those with heartburn, acid reflux, and other digestive disorders a promising alternative to standard coffee....
- Proton Pump Inhibitors Increase Mortality Risk July 12, 2017
- Obesity and GERD are Strongly Connected May 15, 2017
- Hormone Replacement Therapy and Heartburn in Women April 24, 2017
- Low Acid Coffee for People with Heartburn and Acid Reflux April 3, 2017
- Narcotics Cause Heartburn and Worsen GERD February 2, 2017
- Do NSAIDs Cause Heartburn and GERD? January 24, 2017
- Lacto-Fermented Foods and Beverages Treat Heartburn November 17, 2016
- The 2 Positions You Should Avoid to Prevent Nighttime Heartburn July 8, 2016
- Silent Reflux: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention, and Treatment January 20, 2016
- What is GERD? January 5, 2016