How to wean off PPIs without acid rebound. Improve your health and avoid the adverse side effects of long-term...
Heartburn Medication, acid reflux medication, bacterial infection, barretts esophagus, complications, gerd medication, gerd prevention, gerd treatment, heart disease, heartburn relief, kidney disease, medication side effects, ppi, 0
A proton pump inhibitor (PPI) is a drug used to reduce the production of stomach acid giving the esophagus,...
JOIN OUR GROUP
Sign up today for updates on our news, events and special offers.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
- Chocolate and Acid Reflux: What Forms of Chocolate Cause GERD? April 12, 2018
- GERD and Fibromyalgia have a Bidirectional Association November 3, 2017
- Proton Pump Inhibitors Linked To Liver Disease October 26, 2017
- Potassium Heartburn From Supplements October 12, 2017
- What Causes Acid Reflux?… The Top 20 Causes Of Acid Reflux October 5, 2017
- Aloe Vera, Apple Cider Vinegar, Manuka Honey Drink For Heartburn September 26, 2017
- Aloe Vera, Lemon, Lime, and Ginger Drink Recipe For Heartburn September 26, 2017