Researchers have linked proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) to liver disease. PPIs make changes to gut bacteria that promote liver...
The Mediterranean diet and drinking alkaline water are shown to be better at treating acid reflux symptoms than PPIs....
- 12 Candida Symptoms & How to Treat Candida Naturally July 9, 2018
- Chocolate and Acid Reflux: Can Chocolate Cause GERD? April 12, 2018
- GERD & Fibromyalgia: The Bidirectional Association November 3, 2017
- Proton Pump Inhibitors Linked To Liver Disease October 26, 2017
- Potassium Heartburn From Supplements October 12, 2017