GERD and fibromyalgia are bidirectionally related with fibromyalgia patients at slightly greater risk of developing GERD than GERD patients...
Augmenting estrogen and progesterone through hormone replacement therapy (HRT) causes heartburn and acid reflux leading to increased risk of...
- 12 Candida Symptoms & How to Treat Candida Naturally July 9, 2018
- Chocolate and Acid Reflux: Can Chocolate Cause GERD? April 12, 2018
- GERD & Fibromyalgia: The Bidirectional Association November 3, 2017
- Proton Pump Inhibitors Linked To Liver Disease October 26, 2017
- Potassium Heartburn From Supplements October 12, 2017